Case for a cello due to the fact that its specific dimensions is inconvenient luggage. To facilitate the transport of such case it is carry on the back.In the VIGO case we used six-point backpack fixing system. This solution stabilizes unwanted movements of carrying case on the back. Straps to carry cello case can be adjusted according to individual needs resulting from height and preferences.
To the case there is attached special straps with pads (pre-assembled).Strap to carry VIGO case consists of:a) Padb) Belt with three branches:· shorter - with snap hooks· medium - withont snap hooks· longer - with snap hooksThe longer branch should be postponed by the center and the outer belt loop pad, the medium branch should be postponed by opposing the outer belt loop. The shorter branch remains not postponed.
1. Medium branch (without snap hooks) pull from the adjustable buckle, so that the belt in it is interlaced only once.
2. Then postpone the belt through the square ring buckle in the case (which is designed for straps).
3. Drag the belt back through the adjustable buckle, blocking it thereby.
4. Shorter branch strap clip with the swivel snap hooks into the upper handle on the case (which is designed for straps).
5. Longer branch strap clip with the swivel snap hooks into the lower handle.
6. Repeat earlier steps to install the second strap.
7. Using the adjustable buckles on the branches longer and medium, adjust the length of the straps to user height.
8. Then the shorter branch (upper pinned to the handle) loosen with adjustable buckle, and shorten until the case stop to wobble during walking.
If you have any doubt, do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly answer for all your questions.