INSTRUCTION OF ADJUSTMENT THE MATERO CASE
MATERO case is designed for violas in size 16"- 17.5". The advantage of this case is the possibility of adjusting the length of the main compartment to the needs of the user.
In order to adjust the case, follow the sequence below:
1. Take a rectangular belt regulating (item is not sewn) disconnecting Velcro.
To safely separate the Velcro, it is recommended to use a small, stiff cardboard or plastic (eg. Credit card). Insert a stiff cardboard between the connected elements of Velcro.
Gently pull them in opposite directions. In this way, they divide quickly, without putting your case to damage.
2. Place a viola in the case.
3. The movable sides push into the instrument.
4. While holding the movable sides symmetrically attach the regulating belt. To be able to connect Velcro in the correct order use cardboards as distance.
5. Connect Velcro starting from center in the external directions removing another cardboard.
Instrument adjusted in this way to the case should not have clearance.
If you have any doubt, do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly answer for all your questions.